Monday, October 11, 2010

Drops of Jupiter...

I've always wanted to be the girl in trains song drops of Jupiter. I don't know why though. I think its because the girl in the song was so free, she went to the places most people wouldn't even dream of going let alone actually getting on a rocket ship and going there. I like to say that I'm this outgoing not afraid of anything take life by the horns kinda girl. But to be honest, that's not even close to the truth. My life's decisions haven't been made based on how i felt at that moment. They were made on how i felt everyday and what would if...
All of the moments when i didn't think, when life was on the edge, were when I'm with Hailey. Now granted, shes the reason ill probably end up going bald or white haired, or heck, even both. She makes me angry and upset, but shes also the only person who can make me go from angry beyond angry to happier than a fat baby who gets a cookie.

The truth is Hailey is the girl in drops of Jupiter, not me. Although i wish i could be. Sometimes i think i live life through her, and hey, sometimes i do. I'm happy though, watching for her in the stars while i sit on my rocking chair. I heard this quote once "of two sisters on is always the dancer, the other the watcher."  I found that to be the complete and honest truth. I wouldn't have our relationship any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment